Why We Like The Darn Tough Polar Bear OTC Midweight Cushion Padded Shin Sock
Whether our grom is racing us down corduroy runs or finding air in the park, the Darn Tough Polar Bear OTC Midweight Cushion Sock keeps their toes cozy and shins padded. The tough merino blend resists wearing thin as it wicks away moisture and regulates temp, while the thicker zones underfoot and along the shin help mute vibrations, absorb shock, and prevent boot bang.
- Cushioned ski and snowboard sock for young shredders
- Durable merino wool blend manages temp, moisture, and odors
- Padded shin and sole help alleviate pressure and vibrations
- True Seamless toe-closure tech minimizes bulk and friction
- Performance fit eliminates bunching, slipping, and sliding
- Item #DRNC07D
- 51% nylon, 46% merino wool, 3% Lycra spandex
- over-the-calf, 13in
- shin, underfoot
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help