Do it for the lasagna.
You've been walking for hours and all that's keeping you going is the thought of that freeze-dried six-cheese lasagna you'll be able to devour once you get to camp. Your legs may be tired, but at least your feet will be happy thanks to the Darn Tough Men's Hiker 1/4 Cushion Socks you've got on your feet. These moderately cushioned socks are constructed with a breathable and odor-resistant merino wool blend, that keeps your toes warm in the cold, but won't leave a swamp in your hiking boots when you're getting blasted by the sun.
- Sturdy hiking socks for multi-day trips and long days on the trail
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant
- Seamless design is smooth and irritation-free
- Mid-level cushioning adds warmth and comfort
- 1/4 height is ideal for low-cut boots and running shoes
- Item #DRN0099
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Darn Tough makes the best socks money can buy! These are my favorite socks, tough, and great fit. They last an extremely long time, and feel like new for just as long.
Love these socks!
I were these puppies all time whether it is hiking or just out and about
Best socks out there and made in Vermont!, nuff said.