Trail 2650 Hiking Shoe
The Danner Trail 2650 Hiking Shoe was inspired by the demanding and rugged terrain found on the 2650-mile Pacific Crest Trail, but you don't have to quit your job and live in a tent for a few months to enjoy the durability and comfort of this versatile hiking shoe. Enjoy the trails closer to home with a Vibram 460 outsole, which incorporates self-adapting lugs and Vibram's special Megagrip compound for dependable grip on everything from muddy footbridges to rocky summits. An EVA midsole and Ortholite footbed give you underfoot cushioning for long dawn-to-dusk days, and a TPU midfoot shank also offers added support and underfoot protection on rugged trails. You've got a special reinforced heel counter to help keep your foot in its proper place, while the leather and textile upper gives you the perfect balance of durability, breathability, and style.
- Stylish and low-profile hiking shoe for trail travels big and small
- Vibram 460 outsole offers bomber grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- Leather and textile upper boosts your durability for rugged terrain
- Cushioned footbed and midsole bring comfort to long days
- Mesh lining delivers breathable comfort for hot conditions
- TPU shank provides support and underfoot protection on the trail
- Item #DAN003N
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.5
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 175lbs
This is a recent purchase but I've beat these up a few times and I've been very pleased with the results. The shoes are sturdy but lightweight. They fit well and hold up on trails with some slush/mud. Would absolutely recommend.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11D
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 215lbs
These are very comfortable and stable shoes. They were perfect for a trip to Borneo where it was hot and humid - these breathed well, keeping my feet comfortable but protected as we did some hiking through some less maintained trails