140th Anniversary Sweater
Dale of Norway celebrates its 140th year by detailing the Men's 140th Anniversary Sweater with famous Norwegian patterns like the eight-petal rose and the Setesdal Valley cross. Its Norwegian wool is remarkably soft and warm for how durable it is.
- Sweater pays homage to Norwegian knitting traditions
- Norwegian wool ensures long-lasting durability as well as warmth
- Eight-petal rose and Setesdal Valley cross give Norwegian style
- Braided side panels provide better-fitting comfort
- Quarter zip amplifies sleek ventilation
- Item #DON004V
100% Norwegian wool
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Extra Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 220lbs
Beautiful warm sweater,looks amazing.Can't wait to wear it out show it off!