140th Anniversary Sweater
- Sweater pays homage to Norwegian knitting traditions
- Norwegian wool ensures long-lasting durability as well as warmth
- Eight-petal rose and Setesdal Valley cross give Norwegian style
- Braided side panels provide better-fitting comfort
- Quarter zip amplifies sleek ventilation
- Item #DON004V
- 100% Norwegian wool
- Center Back Length
- [x-large] 30in
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 2lb 1.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
1 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 2, 2020
Bulky under the arms, scratchy wool
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 6' 1"
I bought this sweater and one other Dale of Norway sweater, both size Large, at the same time. I'm a fairly tall guy of medium build with a normal BMI. I wear a size 42 inch suit. The Dale of Norway size chart here indicates that size Large is appropriate for Chest 41in, so I chose Large knowing that some sweaters do run big. I received the sweater and tried it on, and it is far too big and bulky, especially as noted by one other reviewer in the underarms where multiple seams meet (see photo). It is not tailored for a normal V-shaped body frame at all either. The wool itself is uncomfortable and itchy/scratchy, unlike the other Dale of Norway sweater I bought and love! I am not sure I'd want to be celebrating my 140th Anniversary with such an uncomfortable garment. I am very disappointed in this sweater and will be returning it.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help