Why We Like The Dalbello Gaia 1.0 GW Jr Ski Boot
When little shredders are getting out for their first day on snow or heading off the bunny hill for the first time, we equip them with the Dalbello Gaia 1.0 GW Jr Ski Boot. This boot is easy to manipulate by beginner skiers, easy to put on in the cold, and comfortable enough to encourage kids to ski all day.
- Youth ski boots designed for up-and-coming skiers
- Polyurethane construction is lightweight but rigid
- 20 flex is easily manipulated by newer skiers
- Junior last balances control and comfort
- Single buckle makes it easy to get ready in the lodge
- Supercomfort liner offers warmth for cold days on hill
- GripWalk soles make it easy to navigate icy parking lots
- Item #DBLN09Y
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- PJ 9 Macro
- Lean Angle
- Walk Mode
- Supercomfort J
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 20.5] 2lb 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help