Select style & size:Select options
The faster the better.
Whether you prefer high-speed shredding or techy trail riding, flexible and comfortable gear like the Dakine Slayer Knee Pads will save you from bashed 'caps and wicked dirt rash. They combine thin, tough, and flexible AriaprenePro with bombproof aramid fiber and DK Impact padding to protect you without making pedaling impossible. They also feature a stretch mesh back panel that hugs your calves to prevent the Slayer from ending up as unwanted ankle padding. The pre-curved ergonomic design and bonded hems help keep you comfortable, and a Polygiene odor-resistant treatment helps the Slayer stay fresh after long summers full of sweaty trail sessions.
- Defense for knee-bashings and dirt rash in a lightweight design
- AriaprenePro fabric is as tough as it is flexible
- DK Impact foam for cushioned protection that also moves easily
- Mesh back panel is snug, secure, and breathable
- Odor-resistant treatment fights odors after sweaty rides
- Item #DAK014E
- Q & A
Let Me Tell You About These Knee Pads
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got these as a gift for the girlfriend. Solid protection and great durability. She enjoys the fit and says the comfort is there all day, so no complaints.
Great protection with a catch
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Protection is great, however, they do not do any good if the fall down. These pads do not stay in place. I fell a few times, and they failed to do their job as I hit my knee. I raced at the Enduro at the Sea Otter Classic this year, and threw them away after the first stage as they were completely off my knee.
Protect your knees!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These pads fit snug, lightweight, breathable, and flexible, so you barely notice you're wearing them on the pedal up, although you'll be thankful you had them when you spill over the bars on your local trail. Make sure to check out the sizing chart to get the right size for you. I'm a smaller guy at 5'8 140 and would have expected to wear a small but the mediums fit much better!