Select style & size:Select options
When you want protection that won't interfere with mountain biking mobility, pull on the Dakine Slayer Elbow Pads. They're light, low-profile, and rugged, with a design that keeps them from sliding around and enough protection to save your elbows from injury and abrasion when you take a tumble down a desert wash or get friendly with a rocky mountain singletrack trail. Soft foam padding flexes with you while fly around berms and navigate rugged terrain, and four-way stretch mesh fabric manages moisture and breathes well to keep you dry and cool. In fact, they're so comfy, you might just forget they're there.
- Low-profile and flexible pads for mountain biking
- Soft foam flexes well and is lightweight
- Stretch mesh fabric manages moisture and breathes
- Bonded seam construction eliminates hot spots
- Paneled design allows maximum flexiblity
- Silicone gripper elastic prevents slipping
- Item #DAK014F
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got these for my uncle's birthday, and he thought the sizing on the cuff of the bicep was a little wonky. But all in all it would hold up, and do the job just fine.