Why We Like The DAKINE Sequoia Glove
Be prepared for whatever Mother Nature brings with the DAKINE Sequoia Glove. The GORE-TEX insert shields hands from soaking storms while remaining breathable, so we stay twice as dry—inside and out. Synthetic insulation keeps hands warm without overheating. A removable fleece liner glove provides wearing versatility, offering extra warmth on cold days and slimming things down on milder days. A nose wipe panel on the thumb and a zippered heat pack pocket for extra comfort on bitter days.
- Versatile and warm snowboard glove for season-long comfort
- GORE-TEX construction offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Lofty synthetic insulation keeps your hands cozy
- Removable fleece liner with touchscreen compatibility
- Rubbertec palm provides reliable grip and durability
- One-hand cinch gauntlet seals out snow and drafts
- Back-of-hand pocket to stash small essentials or hand warmers
- Item #DAKZ7AB
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX, GORE Warm (62% ePTFE, 38% nylon), [face fabric] 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester, PFC-free DWR treatment, [lining] 150g tricot polyester
- GORE-TEX insert
- 170 / 280g Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester)
- Removable Liner
- 100% polyester fleece
- gauntlet glove
- one-hand cinch
- Palm Grip
- Rubbertec (non-P PVC)
- Touchscreen Compatible
- removable liner
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- zippered back-of-hand pocket
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help