Select Style & Size
Mayhem Knee Pad
Of all of the laws that dictate what you can and can't do, Gravity is your favorite. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't take a few precautions on the days when you give in to the forces at warp speed, and Dakine is here to help with the Mayhem Knee Pads. These burly pads are built for downhill charging, hard-hitting days that involve a whole lot of pointing your steed downward, and letting go of the brakes, while still maintaining some pedalability, so you can turn around and mash up climbs to do it all over again. They are built with 3D molded protection that takes the brunt of impacts, and features perforated, breathable fabric to let your sweat escape while you ride. Dakine's DK Impact foam absorbs energy from hits, so you can get up and keep riding. And since we all like to feel fresh when we're snagging cold beverages post-ride, Dakine equips the pads with Polygiene odor control technology to keep you smelling fresh after the trail.
- Burly pads for giving in to gravity and charging hard
- 3D molded shell takes the brunt of major hits
- Lateral and medial side protection keep you covered
- DK Impact technology helps absorb and distribute forces
- Articulated thigh paneling stays comfortable when pedaling
- Perforated construction feels light and breathable
- Polygiene technology helps fight odor and keep you fresh
- Lock your fit in place with silicone grippers and adjustable straps
- Item #DAK01L7
- 3D molded plastic, DK impact-absorbing foam, Polygiene
- Protection Area
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 9, 2020
Go with largest size measurement
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 170 lbs
I measured as medium for the upper measurement for the knee and elbow pads and as large for the lower measurement for each. I went with the large and am glad I did. I wear these mainly for lift-served downhill riding. If I were to use them for normal rides, I'd pull them down for the climbs and put them in place for extended downhill sections. They saved me the first time out. Two times down one run on some steep sharp corners my bike slid out and I ended up sliding on my knees and elbows. No abrasions, not even a bruise. Without the pads, I'm sure I would have come away with bad, bleeding abrasions.
April 5, 2019
Not mom's G Forms.
- I've put it through the wringer
These knee pads pedal so well it's hard to believe they offer hardshell protection. The articulating cuff around your thigh is hard to see in the picture, but it allows for comfortable and effortless range of motion while it keeps the pads in place through pedal strokes and pushes.