Low Roller Snowboard Bag
Embark on your next powder safari with the fully-padded protection of the Dakine Low Roller Snowboard Bag. Slip your boots into the two exterior pockets, and use the full-length zipper to easily insert your board and bindings. The Low Roller has locking zippers to keep everything safely inside the bag. Once your plane arrives, the Low Roller's urethane wheels let you get your board from baggage claim to your friend's rusty beater without breaking a sweat.
- Rolling snowboard bag for domestic and international travel
- Bag holds 2 boards (1 with bindings on), boots and outerwear
- Padded interior protects board and gear from travel-related wear
- Roller wheels ensure easy carrying along the terminal or street
- Drag handle allows for single-handed navigation and control
- Internal boot bag is removable for ease of use and loading
- External ID slot allows for travel-oriented tagging
- Exterior zippered pocket for travel documents, cash, and extras
- Item #DAK012W
- 600D polyester
- [157cm] 76.5L, [165cm] 80.1L, [175cm] 84.6L
- 2 boards (1 board with bindings), 2 boots, 2 bindings, outerwear
- 1 zippered external
- 360 degrees
- lockable YKK zippers
- [157cm] 12 x 6 x 67in, [165cm] 12 x 6 x 70in, [175cm] 12 x 6 x 74in
- Claimed Weight
- [175cm] 6lb 3.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
1 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 3, 2021
Had two of these. Terrible durability
- I've used it several times
Had two of these. The first one ripped open with a broken zipper after 2 flights. Dakine replaced me with a second one but the new one had a long tear on the side after my first flight with it! Won't buy Dakine again.
February 19, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
This bag ripped on its first flight to Colorado. It looks like the edges of your snowboard cut right through the inside canvas material to the outside. I have 3 slits on my bag just from 2 flights. I really expected more from this bag given the price point. The inside should have been built with stronger material to withstand a boards sharp edges. Dakine told me this isn't covered under warranty. Such a disappointment. I def. will never buy this brand again. I will continue to roll around with duct tape on my bag so people can note NOT to buy the brand I'm traveling with.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help