Why We Like The Dakine Avenger GORE-TEX Glove
Kids need weather protection, too, which is why we like the Dakine Avenger GORE-TEX Glove. The durable water repellent sheds moisture from the outside of the glove while the GORE-TEX membrane provides durable waterproofing inside the glove to keep their hands dry—which is key to staying warm in winter. The glove is also filled with synthetic Hi Loft insulation for added warmth that insulates in both wet and dry conditions. If that's not enough, the Avenger also has a heat pocket for hand warmers (not included) when kids are out in frigid conditions. That's adult-level protection in a kid's glove.
- Winter glove with GORE-TEX protection
- GORE-TEX is durably waterproof and breathable for dry hands
- Synthetic insulation even insulates when wet
- Polyurethane dots for added traction and durability on palm
- One-hand closure with a cinch gauntlet for secure fit
- Hand-warmer compatible with heat pocket
- Made in part with recycled materials to reduce plastic waste
- Item #DAKZ7HI
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester, DWR coating, [lining] 100% polyester
- Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester)
- cinch gauntlet
- Palm Grip
- PU coating
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- heat pocket
- casual, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help