Why We Like The Crankbrothers Multi 10 Tool
Whether we're cruising the trails, grinding some gravel, or training for the next gran fondo on our calendar, the Crankbrothers Multi 10 Tool is the ultimate ride companion. With seven hex wrenches, a Philips head, flat head, and Torx 25 we have all of the tools we'd need on a ride to make quick repairs so we can keep riding. Built from high-tensile steel, the M10 can withstand the abuse of being thrown in our jersey pocket or strapped to our downtube while still only weighing in at 150g.
- Multi-tool with all the ride essentials we need and none we don't
- Seven hex wrenches fit everything from pinch bolts to crank bolts
- Philips head and flat-head screwdrivers for on and off-bike repairs
- Torx 25 wrench lets us tighten rotor bolts and caliper bolts
- Small size easily fits into a jersey or shorts pocket
- Knurled steel ensures a secure grip
- Item #CRN0024
- phillips, flat
- Other Tools
- [hex] 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, [torx] t-25
- Claimed Weight
- 5.3oz (150g)
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 8, 2022
Great design, but a bit heavier...
- I've used it several times
Engineering and machining are top notch. The tool is a bit heavier than expected, but still within the average. The serrations on the sides aid in a better grip. Folding out of the tool pieces is easy, but not too easy, the tool pieces (e.g. 6mm hex) stays in place for one handed operation (cheaper tools are either too loose or too tight). If you want QUALITY, go with Crankbrothers, worth the extra cost.
November 26, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I?m so happy I bought this one compared to the one sold on Amazon. This is a high quality tool and the gold is bright and beautiful. It?s easy to maneuver and fits in my backpack well. It?s perfect tool to have on a long bike ride.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help