Ski & Ride Guide—
Our Top Freeriding Picks Of The Season
Sale $199.99 - $249.99
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Highline XC/Gravel Dropper Seatpost
Crank Brothers are expanding their Highline series with the addition of the Highline XC/Gravel Dropper Seatpost to manage steep terrain and fast descents with greater control. The Highline XC/Gravel is equipped with a hydraulic IFP cartridge for smooth actuation and durability, and the two-bolt aluminum head fits most standard bikes with a diameter of 27.2 millimeters. Jagwire's premium cables and housing are included to ensure your dropper post is ready to hit the trail after easy installation.
- A refined dropper seatpost for XC or gravel bikes
- T6-series aluminum boosts durability and support on mixed terrain
- Linear actuator offers a quicker return speed
- Shorter insertion length fits a wider range of bikes
- Self-contained IFP hydraulic cartridge provides smooth actuation
- Includes Jagwire premium cable and housing, remote sold separately
- Item #CRNH01C
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- 270, 360, 370, 380, 421mm
- 60, 80, 100, 125mm
- cable-actuated, internal hydraulic cartridge
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.5oz (467g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 years
3 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 0 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 1 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.