Select Style & Size
Highline 3 Dropper Seatpost
Though the Highline series has already proven its reliability in the world of dropper posts, Crank Brothers made a number of improvements to the latest version to boost performance and reliability even further. This Highline 3 is their lower-cost option, but it uses much of the same technology as the more expensive Highline 7. The difference lies in a simpler hydraulic cartridge that omits the internal floating piston, and a standard 2-bolt head rather than the quick-connect head found on the Highline 7.
- A reliable dropper post for mountain or gravel bikes
- Linear actuator offers a quicker return speed than before
- Shorter insertion length fits a wider range of bikes
- Self-contained hydraulic cartridge for smooth actuation
- Premium Trelleborg seals keep out dust, dirt, and grime
- Igus glide bearings eliminate side-to-side play
- Enjoy simple and easy cable installation
- Includes Jagwire cable and housing, remote sold separately
- Item #CRNH00E
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- 27.2, 30.9, 31.6, 34.9mm
- 270 - 505mm depending on travel
- 60, 80, 100, 125, 150, 170mm
- cable-actuated, internal hydraulic cartridge
- Claimed Weight
- [30.9mm, 150mm travel] 565g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 2, 2020
seat post review
- I've used it several times
The main problem is the seat connection to the post is not that great. There is a slight wobble between the bracket you connect your seat to and the post it self. I would not recommend this post.
August 2, 2020
That's the case with every dropper post I've ever been on. It's just part of how they work.
October 3, 2020
Theres that wobble on like every dropper post, and mine actually doesnt have that
October 21, 2020
Agree with other responders. Have another brand and it wiggles as well. How is the performance of this one?
April 10, 2020
Hi,does the lever included in this product? Thanks
June 30, 2020
No there is no lever, but there is a cable included
January 24, 2020
Does this come with the cable and lever?
Evan James Homan
March 10, 2020
Crankbrothers Highline 3 and 7 does not include a remote lever, but it does include the cable and housing. The MSRP on this product has been adjusted to give the owner the freedom to choose any remote they prefer. The Highline does require a remote that has the ability to pinch the cable, since the head of the cable feeds from the base of the post.