There's no such thing as bad weather.
Much like your grandfather, we're big fans of the saying "there's no such thing as bad weather, just unsuitable clothing." And, like your grandfather, we know that the right clothing for frosty winter days starts with proper base layers ��� though he might not have intended those base layers to be prepping for a day of winter road cycling. Thanks to Craft's Active Intensity CN Long-Sleeve top for women, you can make your gramps proud with your ability to dress for frosty activities and enjoy the harshest weather the year throws your way.
Cut to fit snug, the Active Intensity crew neck fits against your skin without excess bulk. The material is mapped for temperature-regulation and support, applying extra fabric to boost your warmth where its needed, aiming to keep your body warm without overheating. Polyester wicks away moisture so you don't have to worry about sweat building up within the threads, instead perspiration is pulled away from your skin so you can stay in Dry Town underneath, even when you start to warm up. Flatlock seams follow your body's movement and stay out of the way, aiming to minimize chaffing when you spend long hours in the saddle.
- Make your grandpa proud with proper winter layering
- Form-fitting cut helps with temperature regulation
- Excellent moisture transfer keeps you dry from the inside out
- Fabric is soft against your skin while insulating
- Anatomical cut with flatlock seams for all day comfort
- Breathable and stretchy fabric moves with you on the bike
- Item #CRA00C7