Why We Like The Cotopaxi Fuego Down Hooded Pullover
The Fuego Down Hooded Pullover is a fun, stylish new option for your set of winter layers. Filled with responsibly sourced and water-resistant down insulation, you are sure to stay warm and dry during your favorite winter activities. A side zipper makes it easy to take on and off, while an elastic binding at the cuff keeps the jacket in place.
- Hooded down-filled pullover made for winter layering
- Constructed with water-resistant, responsibly sourced 800-fill
- Ripstop nylon shell/lining coated with a DWR finish
- Scuba style hood fits snug to the head for extra warmth
- Front hand pockets provide room for on-the-go essentials
- Item #CTXB05P
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- 20D ripstop nylon, DWR finish
- down fill
- Fill Weight
- scuba hood
- 2 hand, 1 drop in zippered
- side zipper
- lifestyle, hike and camp
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 30, 2023
Fits, feels, and looks great!!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
My torso is smaller than my lower half and this fit really well. It's extremely lightweight and somehow it still insulates really well. It's a great jacket. Runs slightly large.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help