Why We Like The Cordova Saint Moritz Pant
From skiing the resort to sledding down the nearby hills, the Cordova Saint Moritz Pant has us covered no matter how we play in the snow. Made with a Scholler soft shell fabric, the Cordova Saint Moritz Pant is water-resistant and super comfortable. The four-way stretch fabric allows for a full range of motion, and a knit waistband with an adjustable design allows us to get the perfect fit. Zippered cuffs ensure it is super easy to get on and off, and the kick patches on the inside of the ankle guard against abrasion from our ski edges.
- Soft shell pants for snow activities
- Four-way stretch Scholler fabric is comfortable and moves with us
- Zippered cuffs make it easy to get on and take off the pants
- Scuff guards on the inside of the ankle protect against ski edges
- Adjustable waistband allows us to get the perfect fit
- Item #CDV0009
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign APPROVED
- [face fabric] Schoeller soft shell (43% polyester, 43% nylon, 14% elastane), water-resistant treatment
- 1 hand
- Cuff Closure
- ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help