Select a Size
Select a Color
Titanium Snow Rival Pant
Get a leg up on the wet, snowy conditions when you wear the Columbia Titanium Snow Rival Pant to the resort. This insulated ski pant features a waterproof membrane and fully sealed seams, so you're safe to sink into the waist-deep pow, yet it remains breathable enough for endless laps and exploratory traverses. Synthetic insulation serves up a toasty dose of warmth on cold morning lift rides, with Omni-Heat reflective lining keeping the heat in. Columbia equipped the Snow Rival Pant with gaiters to keep snow out, reinforced cuffs to protect against sharp edges, and plenty of pockets for all the day's essentials.
- Insulated snow pants for skiing and riding the resort
- Waterproof membrane provides breathable protection and comfort
- Synthetic insulation offers reliable wet weather warmth
- Proprietary reflective lining helps trap valuable body heat
- Four-way stretch ensures unrestricted mobility as you ski
- Hook-and-loop tabs at waist deliver a secure, comfortable fit
- Item #COL027X
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech (2-layer), [shell] 84% nylon, 16% elastane, [lining] Omni-Heat Reflective chamois touch tricot (100% polyester)
- 60g Omni-Heat
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, PU Vislon thigh
- adjustable, belt loops
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 18, 2019
Great Quality, Odd Sizing
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 118 lbs
This is the first pair of Colombia brand ski pants that have been way off the mark on sizing. As a 5'4" 118lb muscular build, these (sm/reg) fit like they were meant for a size 6/8 above 5"7" woman. If similar in stature, I recommend XS/short or petite, even a small short might have been close enough. Love and streamlined look though, if the bulkiness had not been in the oversizing.