Puffy warmth against the coldest weather.
It's comforting to know your daughter has the Columbia Toddler Girls' Powder Lite Puffer Jacket when temps drop. The 150g faux down insulation provides warmth without excess weight so your girl stays cozy and happy, and the Omni-Shield coating resists water and messes so your tyke stays dry as light snow flurries fall. The sleek Luster DP taffeta fabric has a magnificent sheen, and the smooth nylon taffeta lining slides easily over mid-layers. And an adjustable storm hood cinches tightly across her head to protect her hair from howling winds.
- Omni-Shield DWR coating
- Luster DP taffeta fabric
- 210T nylon taffeta lining
- 150g faux down (polyester) insulation
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Item #COL4452
- Q & A
Great for the cost
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I had my heart set on the North Face jacket with the mossbud fur (aka Angel Fur) but alas it wasn't available in our size in all black. I settled on this jacket and have been very happy with it. It's a perfect weight, not too bulky to wear or buckle into car seat. For the cost it is wonderful. The stitching of the down make it a good, feminine fit. I gave it 4 stars only because I'm not crazy about the purple. I would prefer all black.
one happy kid!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought: 4t
- Height: 3'3"
- Weight: 32lbs
got this for my daughter to wear to school or dance or just around town and it is perfect! not too bulky but warm enough that she can just wear a short sleeve tshirt outside and is nice and warm!
doesn't get any better than this, stylish as all hell and gets the job done!
Great Coat For The Cost
- Fit: Runs small
Purchased the Iris Glow for my 5 year old daughter. Very easy for her to grab, put on, and zip up before she hops on the school bus every morning. It also looks very fitting (slim) on her small frame. However I think it may run a little small, hopefully she may get one more season out of it after this winter. If not, it'll be passed down to little sis sooner than we thought.
Cute and warm
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this jacket as a gift to two different little girls. They both loved the jacket. The jacket is quite warm and will be perfect for Utah winters. The DWR coating should keep them nice and dry with the snow is falling. At this price point, this jacket is hard to beat.
Casual winter coat
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The coat is cute but, I have two major issues with it:
1. It runs small. My daughter isn't even fitting into 24 month clothes so I bought a 2T hoping it would be big and she could potentially wear it next winter too. Unfortunately, it is very slim fitting and as it is I don't even have enough room to layer under it, let alone expect it to last two seasons.
2. This is not a winter sport coat, this is a winter casual coat. I was hoping it would be appropriate to wear for mild weather skiing, going to take her out once or twice this year, but I'm not sure it's warm enough, especially since there isn't enough room to layer underneath it.
I'm likely going to return it, maybe exchange for 3T size. My problem is it's one of the only toddler sized all red "ski" jackets I've found to match her ski pants so I really want this to work!
I live in Northern Michigan. I'm wondering...
I live in Northern Michigan. I'm wondering if this coat would be appropriate for everyday wear? No sledding or snowball fights, just going to the store and the like.
This jacket will be great for everyday wear. It has some insulation to keep warm and isn't extra bulky or heavy. There is DWR coating for some light water-resistance as well. For the really cold days, I would still suggest layering under this jacket.