Select a Size
Select a Color
Pike Lake Hooded Jacket
Get out and enjoy the freshly fallen snow in the Columbia Pike Lake Hooded Jacket. It's got the winter warmth, weather-resistant protection, and casual everyday style that you'll love on snowy morning walks. The adjustable storm hood gives you adaptable protection, changing with the weather, while the synthetic insulation and Omni-Heat Reflective thermal lining balance breathability and heat-reflecting technology to give you toasty comfort on chilly days. The water-resistant shell beads off moisture from falling snow and light wintry mixes, so you can give yourself some insurance when you're far from home. If you do get caught out in the storm, the synthetic insulation will keep doing its job even if it starts to soak.
- Stroll through snowy streets and trails in this insulated jacket
- Adjustable hood lets you customize your protection
- Innovative lining reflects body heat to keep you comfortably warm
- Synthetic insulation offers warmth in wet and dry conditions alike
- Water-resistant shell keeps your protected from moderate snowfall
- Inner and outer pockets give you everyday storage for valuables
- Adjustable hem lets you seal in the warmth on windy days
- Item #COL03AU
- [face fabric] Storm-Lite DP II (100% polyester), [lining] Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 security
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 24, 2019
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 5"
- 180 lbs
This jacket is very good👌🏾. Thank you backcountry 🙏🏾
November 30, 2019
When we came back to Canada we are using this jacket for skiing it works great. I get extra discount from here: coupon-code.info
March 4, 2020
1) how much does this weigh? 2) How many grams of insulation is it using?