Light, slim, warm.
When you need to stay warm during mid-winter storms on the slopes, slide the Columbia Women's Mighty Lite III Insulated Jacket underneath your weatherproof shell. This jacket's synthetic insulation and Thermal Reflective technology work together to keep the heat on while you wait for first chair.
- Water-resistant Omni-Shield advanced repellency helps protect you from the wet during a surprise snowball attack in the resort parking lot or at the lodge
- Omni-Heat reflective technology uses a dotted lining to reflect and retain your body heat while also wicking excess moisture, and Omni-Heat synthetic insulation adds to the heat so you can stay warm on storm days and chilly lift rides
- Active fit and sleek look mean this jacket works well under your ski shell and on its own around town
- High collar, wrist gaiters, comfort cuffs, and adjustable drawcord hem block out the cold
- Two front pockets warm your hands while an internal security pocket holds your cell, ID, or cash
- Item #COL3886
- [shell] polyester ripstop, Omni-Shield coating, [lining] Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective (polyester)
- 80g Omni-Heat
- Active (slim-fitting, contours to the body)
- Center Back Length
- 25 in
- [external] 2 hand, [internal] 1 security
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking & camping, skiing/snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help