Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Perfection at its finest.
Winter nights spent skating at the rink or wandering between shops downtown call for the Columbia Women's Heavenly Long Hooded Jacket. With a cut the provides added coverage and a cozy synthetic fill that delivers water-resistant warmth, this cute and cuddly winter coat will keep you out and about through the coldest months of the year.
- Enjoy those snowy December nights with this winter coat
- Omni-Heat reflectors trap heat for optimal warmth
- Synthetic insulation stays warm in damp conditions
- Water-resistant fabric fends off light snow
- Long drop-tail hem for warm coverage and protection
- Comfortable cuffs and wrist gaiters protect from cold
- Item #COL01QA
- Q & A
Zipper didn't work
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 130lbs
I liked the weight of the coat, the warmth, and the fit, but sometimes the zipper wouldn't go up. I ended up returning after less than a month of using the coat because I found this to be frustrating.
Nice, lighter winter jacket
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This is a great winter jacket if you live in places where the winters aren't that cold/windy/etc. because it is very light. Unfortunately, I live in Colorado so I had to opt for something a bit more heavy duty. The sizing is pretty accurate, as it is not particularly form fitting. If you are looking for something more form fitting, you should order down a size.
For reference, I'm 5'9", 125lb and I ordered a small. It was not form fitting, so I could wear a fleece comfortably underneath it.