For long days and cold nights.
When you've got miles to go before you sleep, and snow has fallen cold and deep, make sure you're wearing the Men's Columbia Bugaboot Plus Omni-Heat Michelin Boot. Fully sealed with a high shaft and waterproof leather, you can break trail in the darkest of winter and still keep you feet dry. Techlite cushioning in the midsole offers high energy return, and the soles are designed for superior grip in the bitter cold. Paired with 400g of insulation to ward off frostbite, you'll make it to the end of the journey with warm, dry feet, and all ten toes.
- Heavy duty hiking boot for conquering severe winter conditions
- Fully sealed waterproof leather keeps your feet dry in snowy weather
- Michelin outsole offers a firm grip in temperatures down to -22F
- Heavily insulated with reflective lining for bitter cold temps
- Lace up closure offers the perfect fit for long journeys
- Item #COL01OH