For long days and cold nights.
When you've got miles to go before you sleep, and snow has fallen cold and deep, make sure you're wearing the Men's Columbia Bugaboot Plus Omni-Heat Michelin Boot. Fully sealed with a high shaft and waterproof leather, you can break trail in the darkest of winter and still keep you feet dry. Techlite cushioning in the midsole offers high energy return, and the soles are designed for superior grip in the bitter cold. Paired with 200g of insulation to ward off frostbite, you'll make it to the end of the journey with warm, dry feet, and all ten toes.
- Heavy duty hiking boot for conquering severe winter conditions
- Fully sealed waterproof leather keeps your feet dry in snowy weather
- Michelin outsole offers a firm grip in temperatures down to -22F
- Heavily insulated with reflective lining for bitter cold temps
- Lace up closure offers the perfect fit for long journeys
- Item #COL01OH
- Q & A
not for long time wearing
a few hours may be ok, but wearing it a day will make your lower leg hurt a lot especially the area right above the ankle. it is due to the hard materials around it which is not flexible.
so the conclusion is - casual wearing(less that 2 hour) is fine, if you plan to walk a lot in the snow, do not buy this one.
Gift to brother in law
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My bother in law loves these boots. He says they are very warm and comfortable
Great boot for a year
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 200lbs
I loved these boots when I bought them. This is the second year I've I had then though and all the bends are now cracked and let water in. A great single year boot though.
Excellent winter boots!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These boots are great! They fit true to size, keep your feet nice and toasty, give great traction on snow and ice, and are comfy too! Not much more you can ask for in a pair of boots :)