From the ski resort to the sledding hill, the Columbia Boys' Bugaboo Pant offers dependable, waterproof protection no matter the conditions. An Omni-Tech laminate gives this pant excellent waterproof protection, and taped critical seams enhance its waterproof protection in areas most likely to get wet. The Omni-Heat reflective lining combined with synthetic insulation offer low-profile, furnace-like warmth. Additionally, Columbia's OutGrown grow system allows you to extend the Bugaboo's length for your growing shredder, and a gusseted construction ensures a full range of motion. Internal leg gaiters keep snow off his legs, and reinforced cuffs keep the Bugaboo together for multiple seasons.
- A warm winter warrior for sledding or snow-sports
- Waterproof Omni-Tech features taped critical seams
- Lining offers reflective yet breathable warmth
- Synthetic insulation ensures warmth even when wet
- Waist band boasts adjustable tabs
- Internal leg gaiter further protects from snow and slush
- Myriad of pockets accommodates snacks
- Item #COL01CP
- Q & A
Nice ski pants for kids
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: boys small
My son was a slender 9 year old (he runs at the 25th percentile in size, for his age) when we purchased these pants. We like the adjustable waist with elastic insets, plus there are belt loops if needed. We purchased the bright hyper blue color and like the color. These are comfortable ski pants, are waterproof and are warm enough for the west coast! They are comfortable, and believe me, my kid is picky about fit and comfort! But now these pants are 'high-water' so we need to move up a size!