Most mountain bike shorts have some weight to them, with burly fabrics and complicated gussets and panels, they can be a bit of overkill on scorching summer days. When you're craving something a little more lightweight, reach for Club Ride's Savvy Shorts. These board-short inspired shorts have the featherweight feel of your beachy partners, but are built to perform on the trail, thanks to a lightweight synthetic blend that wicks away perspiration, breathes, and lets the breeze in. A no-zip gusseted fly and draw cord adjustment system keep things simple up top, carrying the lightweight feel through to every finishing detail.
- Feathery shorts for toasty summer rides
- Board-short inspired construction is lightweight
- 4-way stretch fabric moves with you on the trail
- Airy construction wicks sweat and breathes
- Simple no-zip fly and draw cord keeps things simple
- Ample pocket space stashes your essentials
- Item #CLB004G
- 96% polyester, 4% spandex
- 2 hand, 1 zippered cargo
- internal drawcord
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help