When you head out on a ride, you don’t want to be disappointed halfway into your descent by a chamois that just isn’t sitting right. It’s enough work already to blast your way over root-lattices and up vertical walls of dirt; an ill-fitting chamois has no place on the trails. If you’ve already got a lineup of your favorite baggies, the Club Ride Apparel Montcham Women’s Short makes the perfect companion for any of them.
The Montcham's streamlined mesh construction allows it to sit cleanly under your baggies without moving around, and a wide, supportive waistband lays flat as you shift in the saddle. According to Club Ride, the plush, multi-density chamois that lines the Montcham works best for rides less than three hours in length. It’s designed to cushion and support you on bumpy fire roads and rocky ascents while resisting odors and preserving your freedom of movement.
- Stay comfortable on the trails in this versatile liner
- Form-fitting cut follows your body movements in the saddle
- Chamois supports for rides up to three hours long
- Odor-resistant microfiber for longevity
- Highly breathable fabric and chamois regulate moisture
- Item #CLB0035