When you don't have much time to spare, but need to get out for a quick spin, toss the Club Ride Apparel Women's June Short on for your jaunt around the local trail network. These form-fitting shorts take the sting out of the ride, but with just 3mm of single-density protection, they're not built for the all-day epics. The June short feature a shorter cut than your average chamois, which is perfect for fighting the heat on summer's scorchers, and fits comfortably under baggies and slimmer fitting shorts alike.
- A slim liner for quick summer spins
- Minimalist chamois cushions you without bulk
- Designed to keep you comfortable for 1 hour
- Wide waistband secures fit in place
- Short 3-inch inseam lets your legs breath on toasty days
- Item #CLB0058
- ActiveFlow (44% nylon, 44% polyester, 12% spandex)
- single-desnity light protection
- Chamois Thickness
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 4, 2020
Love these, just what I wanted
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 156 lbs
I am glad I decided to buy these June liners. Some reviews said they thought the padding was too thin. It is thinner than a pair of LG shorts I have but it worked. Not Bulky. I was going to buy a long pant with chamois in it but decided to go with a liner. Sometimes those pants are too tight. These are great for the 12 to 20 miles I normally do for road riding. I can put them under any of the pants/shorts I have that I ride in. They are excellent quality also. I got them on sale and could not be any happier. I am a size 12 and bought the Large, fit perfect. Weight is 156 lbs, height 5'4". If you want liners for longer rides, Club Ride does offer other styles, like the Drift and Montcham.
July 5, 2020
Are these club.ride bike shorts for women padded?