Select style & size:Select options
If you and your gams of steel have reached your stock bottom bracket's limits, give your feral enduro beast a bit of hand-built bling with the Chris King ThreadFit 30mm Ceramic Bottom Bracket. Built for 73mm threaded BSA shells and 30mm crank arm spindles, the ThreadFit acts with the silence and precision only a threaded bottom bracket can.
Its secure fit, creak-free disposition, and easy-to-service design built at Chris King's PDX headquarters will serve you loyally over miles of singletrack. And its light ceramic bearings, tough enough to withstand friction created by hydraulic machinery, are a worthy match for both your brutish frame and your own desire for bigger, steeper, gnarlier rides.
- Replace a creaky old bottom bracket with this shiny upgrade
- Precise threaded design machined in Portland, OR
- Fits 30mm crankset spindles and 73mm BSA shells
- Lightweight ceramic bearings offer unrivaled durability
- Some cranksets may need separately sold conversion kits
- Item #CKG001N