Why We Like The Grifo 33 Cross Tire
Cyclocross tires need to accommodate a wide range of conditions from pavement to pure mud, and in a single race the tread pattern has to be especially capable, but that's why we're turning to the Grifo 33 Cross Tire. It delivers that capability and then some. Ultimately, it all comes down to the tread pattern. At first glance, it appears low in profile. It doesn't require the extra weight of bulky, tall knobs, but instead provides ample grip in terrible conditions while minimizing the associated rolling-resistance over harder stuff. Regardless of if the tread orientation is facing backward or forward, we're rolling fast.
- A tried and true tread pattern that's perfect for racing and training
- Evident knob shape provides good grip in less than ideal conditions
- Highly puncture-resistant and lightweight Super Poly casing
- Open tubular design for lightweight, compact strength
- Fast rolling in all conditions regardless of orientation
- Item #CNG000N
- 700 c x 33 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 12.5oz (355g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help