12 Tooth Aluminum Pulley Wheels
CeramicSpeed's self-characterization as an "efficiency-obsessed" company acts to swoon even the most skeptical road-cyclists among us. In the 12 Tooth Aluminum Pulley Wheels you'll find an efficiency-focused performer that reduces friction and pushes durability far beyond what is expected. CeramicSpeed Balls, made from Grade 3 Silicone Nitride, move through strict standards of refinement to ensure smoothness and strength are significantly higher than what is typically available on the market.
CeramicSpeed bearings not only reduce the watts needed to operate your drivetrain, but also their lifespan is significantly greater than standard ceramic bearings. And a narrow-wide profile for the pulley wheel itself increases shifting accuracy and speed to help you maintain a competitive advantage.
- Designed to increase speed and reduce energy cost
- Narrow-wide design improves shift performance
- Reduce chain friction and increased cycling performance
- CeramicSpeed products are hand-built in Denmark
- Item #CMD1SQF
- 12-speed Camagnolo, Shimano, SRAM
- 15ml Ceramicspeed bearing oil, Ceramicspeed grease
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 years