Velocissimo 4 Limited Edition Tight
Take on frosty jaunts in cozy comfort with Castelli's Velocissimo 4 Limited Edition Tights. They comfortably wrap your legs with thick, fleecy fabric designed to trap heat inside, and wick away moisture, so you can focus on the miles ahead, instead of your chilly knees.
- Embrace chilly hill sprints and long rides with these warm tights
- No-nonsense construction offers you just what you need, without frills
- Thermoflex fabric keeps you warm while preserving your mobility
- Mesh bib straps ensure breathability and a barely-there feel
- Kiss Air 2 seat insert cushions your sit bones during long miles
- YKK Camlock zipper at the ankle for easy on and off
- Reflective details on the leg endings to help you be seen
- Recommended for temperatures in the 43 - 53-degrees Fahrenheit range
- Item #CST00W9
- Thermoflex (80% nylon, 20% lycra)
- spring, fall, winter
- KISS Air 2
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 7.2oz (205g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 10, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- -5` -8"
- 180 lbs
Perfect tight for temperatures in the 40's. Very nice light fleece lining that I didn't expect but was really glad to see. I'm 5'8" so they are a bit long in the leg but there's no law against cuffing. Castelli shorts and these leggings as well fit REALLY SMALL so I end up ordering not one but two sizes larger and I get a really good fit. I've got a 38' waist and I ordered a XXL. Another nice aspect is Castelli makes gear that really looks good too.