Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Road Shoe Covers we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like The RoS 2 Shoecover
- An all-around performance shoecover for rides in all conditions
- Polartec Power Stretch Fleece offers warmth and weather protection
- Superior fit with taller cuffs to cover winter riding socks
- Contoured seams offer optimal comfort around the ankle
- Water-resistant zipper prevents rain and moisture from penetrating
- Reflective heel cap enhances visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #CSTZ7E8
- [lining] Polartec Power Stretch fleece
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 2, 2020
Perfect for SF winter
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- 5` 4"
- 130 lbs
My feet are always frozen, but not anymore! These are perfect for chilly SF mornings and keep my feet nice and warm. SF temperatures vary a lot, so I appreciate that they keep my feet warm in high 30s to low 40s, but also don't make me sweat unbearably when it warms up on the way home to high 40s/low 50s. Relatively easy to get off and on. I also tried to the Estremo, which were great, but just too warm for the variety of temperatures we have in SF.
October 29, 2020
Does anyone know what exactly was changed from the original RoS shoecover to the RoS 2?
October 29, 2020
Hi Bodo, Excellent question and not a lot really. The 2 has PolarTec Stretch fabric that is a bit better in the wind. Slightly updated fit to get over the shoe better. But nothing crazy as far as differences, zipper placement is a bit different also if I'm not mistaken.