Winter conditions can be unrelenting even during dry riding conditions but add rain to the mix, and there’s a recipe for sloppy cold socks that can quickly turn cold toes numb. The Castelli Entrata Shoecover is a tried and trusted resolution that cuts down on the cold and fends off water accumulation. With a four-way stretch to ensure a snug fit over lower legs and shoes, the Entrata provides comfort and insulation with its fleece-backed interior. A water-repellent layer fends off showers and wheel-spray during base-miles sessions, and a ribbed front-facing fabric helps boost pedaling comfort at the ankle. Although Castelli offers shoe covers with more advanced protection, the Entrata is rated for riding comfort down to 39-degree F.
- Warmth and water protection for days when you can't stay on the couch
- Simple and classic shoecover with DWR treatment and fleece backing
- Ribbed fabric on front for flexibility and comfort
- Neoprene cuff holds close to calf for water resistant fit
- Rated for rides ranging 39-57 degrees F
- Item #CSTZ7EB
What do you think about this product?
May 20, 2021
Great Medium-Weight Shoe Covers
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
I used these shoe covers for wet and cool Oregon winters. They were perfect, not too heavy or bulky but kept my feet toasty warm and kept the water out. Aren't completely waterproof if you are riding in a torrential downpour - which I wasn't expecting them to be - I was out there and got caught on accident. Oregon winters are comparatively mild but these worked great for 40 degrees.