Alpha RoS 2 Light Jacket
Once you’ve celebrated defying winter’s punishment, you’ll need a lightweight shell that protects from irritating transitional weather as you roll towards summer. The Castelli Alpha RoS 2 Light Jacket fills that role with honor and inherits all the winning qualities of the Alpha RoS 2, but in a more breathable design. GORE-TEX on the front and sleeves shields your torso from misty rain and chilled wind, while the lighter insulating layer of the RoS 2 Light manages to keep you comfortable in on hard-hitting training rides as body-heat builds. Nano Flex Xtra Dry on the back adds a thin barrier that repels rain while promoting additional heat loss and sweat evaporation.
The extremely versatile shell begs to be so much more as the three rear pockets provide ample room for valuables and snacks. The semi-fitting cut allows room for your favorite baselayer or training jersey without a sacrificing range of motion or freedom.
- A transitional weather, performance jacket for dedicated riders
- Ideal complement to the winter-specific Alpha RoS 2 Jacket
- Nanotechnology on back sheds water while letting heat escape
- Alpha double layer construction seals out wind and mist on the road
- Inner insulation of lightweight Prosecco Strada manages heat build-up
- For training rides ranging from 46-59 degrees F
- Item #CSTZ7D1
- [front/sleeves] GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER 150, [back] Nano Flex Xtra Dry, [innner] Prosecco Strada
- spring, fall, winter
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27in
- 3 rear
- drain hole details
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 14.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help