For the times when the weather seems to be as predictable as flipping a coin, layer up with Carhartt’s Gilliam Vest for Men. There is versatile comfort in this lightly insulated vest for everything from foggy, wet mornings to clear, cold nights. The outer shell has been treated with durable water repellent so rain simply beads up and rolls off your back, just like the less-than-ideal weather. The inner tight weave and low bulk fit nicely under additional layers or lie flat over long sleeve shirts.
- Lightweight insulated vest for layering
- DWR treated shell sheds rainfall
- Lining is quilted to low bulk insulation
- Variety of inside and outside pockets
- Hem is adjustable by drawcord
- Item #CHT00BH
- [face fabric] Cordura shell (100% nylon), [lining] nylon
- 100g polyester
- Center Back Length
- [large regular] 28in, [large tall] 30in
- [outer] 2 hand, 1 zippered chest, [inner] 1 zippered, 1 hook-and-loop
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain riding, all-mountain skiing, casual, freeride/powder riding, freeride/powder skiing, hiking, mountaineering, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, park & freestyle riding, park & freestyle skiing, road running, telemark skiing, trail running,
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 11, 2021
My Son Loves this Vest!
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
I bought this Carhartt vest for my 17 year old son, and it is his favorite item of clothing! He loves the color (I got him the blue) and the abundance of techy pockets, wow ??. Not only does he love it, I got it for a better deal on Backcountry than I could elsewhere!!!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help