For the times when the weather seems to be as predictable as flipping a coin, layer up with Carhartt’s Gilliam Vest for Men. There is versatile comfort in this lightly insulated vest for everything from foggy, wet mornings to clear, cold nights. The outer shell has been treated with durable water repellent so rain simply beads up and rolls off your back, just like the less-than-ideal weather. The inner tight weave and low bulk fit nicely under additional layers or lie flat over long sleeve shirts.
- Lightweight insulated vest for layering
- DWR treated shell sheds rainfall
- Lining is quilted to low bulk insulation
- Variety of inside and outside pockets
- Hem is adjustable by drawcord
- Item #CHT00BH
- [face fabric] Cordura shell (100% nylon), [lining] nylon
- 100g polyester
- Center Back Length
- [large regular] 28in, [large tall] 30in
- [outer] 2 hand, 1 zippered chest, [inner] 1 zippered, 1 hook-and-loop
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain riding, all-mountain skiing, casual, freeride/powder riding, freeride/powder skiing, hiking, mountaineering, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, park & freestyle riding, park & freestyle skiing, road running, telemark skiing, trail running,
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 1, 2019
January 13, 2019
Does the Job
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- 5` 11"
- 150 lbs
durable, warm, plethora of pockets