Why We Like The Cardiff Snowcraft Lynx Boundary Splitboard
Cardiff Snowcraft's lineup has always been at the forefront of backcountry performance, and the 2024 Lynx Boundary Splitboard is no exception. Cardiff's signature HALFcamber hybrid profile, FLOATilla high-volume tips, and PERFECTpivot edge tech give their collection the stability, float, and nimbleness needed for navigating tricky terrain. The Lynx, loaded with these features, also sports a directional twin shape and Boundary Build construction for easy skinning on the way up and powerful charging on the way down.
- Versatile backcountry splitboard for chasing that dream line
- Directional twin shape provides versatility for play and power
- Half-camber profile with FLOATilla rockered nose and tail
- Wider footprint offers extra stability and float
- Soft flex offers a fun, forgiving feel for freestyle creativity
- Poplar-paulownia core with deep carbon stringers for snappiness
- Damping UNIwall sidewalls minimize chatter for a smoother ride
- Tighter sidecut and PERFECTpivot tech allows nimble maneuverability
- Item #CDS0020
- 142cm, 146cm, 149cm, 152cm, 156cm, 159cm, 162cm
- HALFcamber, FLOATilla
- true twin
- Effective Edge
- [142cm] 1000mm, [146cm] 1020mm, [149cm] 1050mm, [152cm] 1076mm, [156cm] 1100mm, [159cm] 1128mm, [162cm] 1152mm
- Waist Width
- [142cm] 7.1m, [146cm] 7.2m, [149cm] 7.3m, [152cm] 7.4m, [156cm] 7.6m, [159cm] 7.8m, [162cm] 8m
- Sidecut Radius
- [142cm] 243mm, [146cm] 246mm, [149cm] 250mm, [152cm] 255mm, [156cm] 260mm, [159cm] 264mm, [162cm] 269mm
- Stance Setback
- Boundary Build
- Base Color
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
- backcountry snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help