eeWings Crank Preloader
Cane Creek took it upon itself to construct the eeWings titanium crankset as the premium mountain bike crank on the market, no easy task, and as such no detail, no matter how small, was left unturned. While it could have used the industry standard plastic collar and wood screw for the preload assembly, its simply wouldn't match the quality and design ethos it instilled in the rest of the crank, so it decided to go about it in typical Cane Creek fashion and CNC machined its own assembly out of 7075 aluminum with titanium hardware. The resulting eeWings Crank Preloader not only works with the eeWings crank, but Cane Creek is so proud of this little piece, that it decided to make it compatible and a direct replacement on other 30mm crank spindles like those from SRAM and Raceface. This setup includes the spacer ring, thread ring, and a 2.5mm hex bolt.
- Bottom bracket preload adjuster on eeWings cranks
- Also replaces plastic preload collars on Raceface and SRAM cranks
- Threads onto the crank arm and backs off to remove play
- Constructed high premium materials for durability
- For use on bottom brackets and cranks using a 30mm spindle
- Item #CNE001L
- [thread ring, preload spacer] 7075 aluminum, [2.5mm hex fastening bolt] Grade 5 Titanium
- Shell Type
- BB30, BB96/92, English, PF30
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 10 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
June 28, 2020
Does anyone know if this will work with a Rotor InPower DM crankset? Same design as the Kapic. It?s a 30mm system so the one question would be thread compatibility...
May 6, 2020