Why We Like The Canada Goose Lynx Parka
From just getting around town in the frigid weather to playing in the snow, the Canada Goose Lynx Parka is a jacket we trust to keep our little ones happy and warm. Made with Canada Goose's Artic Tech fabric and filled with real duck down, this parka will keep us protected form the elements and warm. The faux fur hood lining adds extra wind protection and style, while the zip-up and buttoned front make for a secure closure. Two oversized hand pockets easily store mittens or hats, and the extended cuffs and an extra bit of warmth and comfort.
- Toddler's parka for cold-weather comfort
- Arctic Tech fabric is durable and water-resistant
- 625-fill power duck down keeps us warm and cozy
- Hood with faux fur lining adds warmth and style
- Two oversized hand pockets store beanies or gloves
- Item #CDGZ0FH
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- Arctic Tech (83% polyester, 17% cotton)
- 625-fill duck down
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 2 patch front, [internal] 1 mesh drop-in
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help