Why We Like The CAMP USA Geko Ice Pro Glove
The CAMP USA Geko Ice Pro Glove is for those daring adventurers who climb frozen waterfalls and ice-covered cliffsides for fun. The leather across the palms and fingers is rugged yet supple to provide us with a sturdy grip and a dexterous feel. PrimaLoft Gold insulation on the back of our hands is lightweight and warm to keep our fingers from freezing as we climb icy faces.
- Lightweight, technical ice climbing and mountaineering gloves
- DryZone membrane offers complete water and windproof protection
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation on the back of our hand provides light warmth
- Leather palms and fingers provide a solid grip on our ice axes
- Touchscreen-compatible thumb and index finger for sending quick texts
- Hook-and-loop closure secures a tight fit to keep out ice and snow
- Item #CMPJ1BU
- [palm, fingers] leather, [back of hand] synthetic
- DryZone membrane
- Primaloft Gold
- Palm Grip
- Pittards Pearl Atomic Oiltac goatskin
- Touchscreen Compatible
- thumb, index finger
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 22, 2024
I recommend it
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
I used this a couple of times in the ice season. I swam in the equipment operation because it was perfect with cold and waterproof and had a good grip. I liked it.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help