Select style & size:Select options
When you're riding a single track along desert ridges and over broken slickrock, there's no time to reach down for your water bottle. Good thing you brought along the CamelBak Rogue Hydration Backpack. Built to deliver hydration on the go, this backpack is designed around the new Crux Reservoir and offers convenient external fill. A leak-proof On/Off lever ensures you're drinking every last drop of your precious water and not wasting it on the hot, dusty trail. Dual compression straps prevent the pack from bouncing around behind you, while the Air Channel back panel and air mesh harness keep the air flowing so you stay comfortable as you pedal away the miles.
- A sleek bike pack with reservoir designed for easy hydration
- Adjustable shoulder straps with Airmesh for breathability
- Dual compression straps prevent reservoir from sloshing around
- 2.5L Crux Reservoir provides on-the-go hydration
- Reflective elements bolster visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #CAM006D
- Q & A
Perfect for little rides/riders
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Great pack for smaller riders and little rides. Got it for my mom, and she is loving it.
this is my 2nd one
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
perfect size and mountain biking a little small but holds enough energy food and water for a day ride
Inferior to the synchro
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great pack but the synchro is a better pick in my opinion. Better support with virtually the same design.
Product ok but too small for me!
Product ok but was too small for my shoulders to get comfortable with. But I'm disappointed in Backcountry return. They need to explain a little more on the return policy! I got screwed big time on this product with the original shipping cost! I will never buy anything from Backcountry ever again! Don't return anything to them!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
First impressions are not bad. Looks like it will hold up good and has a nice hydration pack and valve. Fits a little snug but I'm pretty broad shouldered. Should work nicely for day hikes and biking.