Narsha Tight Fit Climbing Shoe
It seems like everyone at climbing gyms and boulder fields are talking about Butora's Narsha Tight Fit Climbing Shoe, and not just because of it beautifully designed toe cover. That work of art is designed to give your toe the traction it needs to stick nasty toe hooks on greasy plastic and greasier granite. Butora made the toe—as well as the sole—out of Neo rubber for long-lasting edging performance. The Nasha certainly sports a highly aggressive downturn, but Butora instilled this unique, internal NSF strap that adds room to the upper so you can have a little more comfort when you're sport climbing long routes.
- An aggressive shoe for bouldering and gym climbing
- Harsh downturn assures performance ideal for steep, overhung climbs
- Neorubber covers toe and sole for edging and toe hooking
- Heel rand with unique pattern that stretches for a better fit
- Internal NFS strap adds or reduces volume for a tighter or more comfortable fit
- Item #BTA000F
- Upper Material
- German leather
- hook-and-loop strap, internal NFS strap
- stiff, arch support
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 10] 10oz
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- aggressive downturn
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 2, 2023
- Size Bought:
These are extremely stiff shoes that are indeed tight fitting I wear a size 10 street shoes and I got these in a 10 and i can barely squeeze my foot in. I would recommend going up a full size from your street shoe.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help