Select a Size
Select a Color
Pull on these pants before you hit the slopes and you'll be living the Vida Burton every time. Waterproof, breathable, stretchy, and stylish, the Vida Pants check all of your boxes and then some. Its DryRide membrane offers an admirable level of waterproof protection and fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping through, ensuring complete dryness on deep powder days and late-season slush laps.
- Shell pants for enjoying your day on the slopes
- DryRide membrane seals out snow and slush
- Fully sealed seams keep melting snow from seeping in
- Living Lining helps regulate your temperature
- Mesh-lined thigh vents offer additional airflow
- Integrated waist adjustment customizes the fit
- Item #BUR02R7
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [membrane/laminate] Dryride (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% nylon taffeta
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 2 back
- inner thigh zips
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 25, 2020
Burton Vida Pant - Women's
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 155 lbs
I am 5'9" and weigh 155. I got a size Large and they were too large.
September 12, 2019
Best Skinny Fit pant
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 130 lbs
I am known for my athletic build, I love these pants to show it off. I have a small waist and bigger thighs, so the adjustable waist band allows them to stay on high. They also just look good and feminine when Im wearing a lot of winter clothes.