Select style & size:Select options
Party in the mountains.
Assemble your crew, fill the cooler with brews, pack up your Burton Rabbit Ears 6 Tent, and leave the city behind for some outdoor fun. This easy-to-setup and easy-to-store tent features a whopping 85 square feet of space, ensuring plentiful room for everyone to spread out without being cramped inside. The lofty ceiling measures 6.5 feet at its tallest point, allowing your tall friends to stand upright, change clothes, and organize gear without bumping into the ceiling. Color-coded webbing and buckles facilitate quick, easy pitching—all without fumbling with a daunting set-up process. Plus, it was built by the outdoor experts at Big Agnes, so you know it's legit.
The Rabbit Ears 6-Person Tent features a weatherproof fly and tent floor, maintaining dryness in soaking-wet conditions. There's a separately available footprint for additional ground protection in the wettest camping conditions. For hot, sticky evenings where sleeping is a challenge, both the fly vents and mesh windows maximize airflow for optimal cooling. The large door makes entry and exit a painless endeavor, even after sipping whiskey around the fire for a few hours. Six interior pockets harmoniously store your camping goods, with an optional Square Gear Loft (sold separately) coming in handy for organization.
- Roomy tent with space to sleep the whole squad
- Interior comfortably accommodates six campers
- Fully sealed tent seams and weatherproof fly
- Lightweight aluminum poles and 10 hook stakes
- Color-coded webbing and buckles for fast pitching
- Six interior pockets for harmonious organization
- Separately available protective footprint and gear loft
- Item #BUR01RE