Why We Like The Burton Gondy GORE-TEX Leather Glove
When the temperatures drop below freezing on the mountain, we trust in the Burton Gondy GORE-TEX Leather Glove to keep our hands warm and protected from the harsh conditions. The GORE-TEX membrane keeps our hands dry with optimal breathability, while the added Thermacore insulation provides unmatched warmth. And, to keep our phones in use without freezing our fingers off, Burton threw in their exclusive Screen Grab technology built directly into the leather on the thumb and index finger.
- Durable leather gloves for the coldest riding days
- Features a GORE-TEX membrane to keep us dry
- Excellent warmth is provided by Thermacore insulation
- Consistent temperature regulation with Living Lining
- Constructed with a ergonomic, pre-curved fit for optimal performance
- Screen Grab on the index finger and thumb offer touchscreen compatibility
- Item #BURZ9AE
- Responsible Collection
- [materials] bluesign®️ APPROVED
- goat leather
- Thermacore Eco
- undercuff glove
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Screen Grab
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help