Why We Like The Burton Felix Step On Soft Snowboard Boot
For those seeking the advanced tech of Burton's Step On line in a softer, more forgiving flex, the Felix Step On Soft Snowboard Boot is the footwear of choice. Burton took their comfy-as-all Felix boot, softened it up for a more relaxed ride, and added the Step On technology that keeps us locked and loaded without binding straps getting in the way.
- Softer-flex step-on snowboard boot for entry-level comfort and tech
- Moldable Imprint 3 liner provides excellent out-of-the-box fit
- Comfort-focused with soft Plush Cuff and heat-reflective lining
- Dial in fit with the micro-adjustable BOA and over-the-foot strap
- Step On backstay and sole keep boot secure while shredding the resort
- Vibram rubber provides unbeatable traction and great board feel
- Compatible only with Burton Step On bindings
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #BURZ96N
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- BOA® Fit System featuring Coiler dial, TX3 lace
- Imprint 3, Plush Cuff 1.0, Focus Cuff
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- medium (5 - 8 on Burton's scale)
- Step On, Vibram Traction Lug, Vibram EcoStep (recycled rubber)
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 8.5] 2lb 3oz (992g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help