Why We Like The Burton Family Tree 3D Deep Daze Snowboard
The 2024 Burton Family Tree 3D Deep Daze Snowboard is a directional dream whether we're making tight turns through aspens or straight surfing in open powder bowls. Inspired by modern surfboards and designed to float in the steep and deep, this powder-specific board features 3D shapes in the nose and tail for boosted floatation and ultra-fun carvability. A flatter profile offers extra stability while we shred, and a longer rocker nose keeps us surfing high above the ground. The Deep Daze features a softer flex than other freeride boards, letting us bring in some freestyle moves or take the board into crispier terrain.
- Terrain-ripping freeride board with 3D features for bonus float
- Flat Top profile with a surfing rocker nose for stability in powder
- Directional taper, subtle setback, and 3D shaping for playful carves
- Medium flex is reactive in the deep and adaptable for resort turns
- Light and strong Super Fly core made with responsibly harvested wood
- Triax glass with carbon highlights for best torsional flex
- Recycled WFO Sintered base is extra absorbent for a superfast ride
- Burton's Channel mount offers better board feel and a near-perfect stance
- Item #BURZ9C5
- 149cm, 154cm, 159cm
- Directional Flat Top
- Effective Edge
- [149cm] 1025mm, [154cm] 1075mm, [159cm] 1125mm
- Waist Width
- [149cm] 250mm, [154cm] 255mm, [159cm] 260mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [149cm] 5.9m, [154cm] 6.2m, [159cm] 6.5m
- Stance Setback
- The Channel
- Super Fly II 700G
- 45° Carbon Highlights
- sintered WFO
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- powder/freeride snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help