Emblem Midweight Sock
Snowboard-specific support meets midweight warmth and comfort in the Burton Emblem Midweight Sock. An on-hill essential, the Emblem's quick-drying, breathable blend of midweight insulating fibers and strategically-placed cushioning make it the near-perfect all-season snowboard sock. It uses a Stay High band that wraps itself around your calves to prevent slippage, while strategic reinforcements bulk up abrasion-resistance in the areas where your shred socks usually see the most abuse.
- Classic sock designed for season-long comfort and warmth
- Midweight blend of fabrics wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Flat-stitched toe seam eliminates chafe and bunching
- Low-profile cushioning lowers pressure strapped and laced
- Item #BUR02KU
- Q & A
great snowboard sock
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Pretty found of burton socks for my go to snowboard socks so i got a a pair of these. No complaints! Wear them snowboarding all the time, keep my feet warm, are super comfy and they look awesome! A bit tight (i got the smallest size) but i think thats usually how all socks are.