Why We Like The Burton AK Baker Hooded Down Jacket
Its right in the name, the The Burton AK Baker Hooded Down Jacket is built for the alpine. Ok so it is only kinda in the name, but it is absolutely in the details. Underarm zips help you dump excess heat while you change over on the ride, the adjustable hood traps heat and seals out winds, while the 800 fill down ensures we can stay warm in the harshest winter weather—with the help of a waterproof shell.
- Insulated jacket designed for layering and wearing in the alpine
- Pertex nylon ripstop handles daily wear and tear with ease
- Down insulation traps heat without weighing you down
- Adjustable hood traps heat and blocks out ice cold winds
- Underarm vents allow you to dump excess heat quickly
- Zippered chest pocket keeps small items securely nearby
- Item #BURZ94Y
- Pertex nylon ripstop
- 800-fill down
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, internal utility loop
- underarm zippered vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help