Plush and pop.
When Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers while powering to a new PR, he was wearing his plus-yet- poppy Brooks Men's Glycerin 16 Running Shoes. Built for moderate-to-long distance road runs, these shoes might just be Brooks' most comfortable trainers to date. The main difference between the Glycerin 16 and previous models is the new DNA Loft midsole, designed to maximize comfort and cushioning without sacrificing responsiveness. The result is a soft, smooth ride that still packs plenty of pop while keeping things light for such a cushioned shoe. Brooks' Ideal Pressure Zone technology adds to its smooth ride, working
to distribute pressure evenly around your foot, ensuring that one or
two spots won't take all the force during hard training miles. Adding to the Glycerin' 16's comfort are the breathable 3D Fit Print mesh upper and internal stretch bootie, which expand and stretch with your foot as you move through your stride.
- Give yourself a smooth ride with this cushioned trainer
- New DNA Loft midsole delivers cushioning with plenty of pop
- 3D Fit Print upper and internal booty expand with your movements
- Double jacquard mesh offers breathability for long summer runs
- Outsole evenly distributes impact pressure throughout the foot
- Item #BRJ005G