Maximum cushioning and shock absorption.
Whether you're running the stairs at the stadium or headed out for a long training run, keep your feet happy with the Brooks Women's Glycerin 15 Running Shoes. Designed for runners seeking maximum cushioning, these shoes feature a Super DNA midsole that reacts to your specific weight, pace, and gait to deliver customized shock absorption as you exercise. A plush transition zone makes every move from heel to toe feel soft and smooth, while the 3D Stretch Print uppers maximize support and stability by wrapping your feet in a precise, structured fit. Ideal Pressure Zones along the rubber soles disperse ground impact while gripping urban environments with ease. Providing a neutral running platform, these shoes are ideal for runners with moderate-to-high arches who prefer cushioning over all-out speed.
- Neutral running shoe with maximum cushioning
- 3D stretch print wraps your foot in a precise fit
- Super DNA midsole provides maximum shock absorption
- Plush transition zone for smooth, soft transitions
- Rubber sole with Ideal Pressure Zones that disperse impact
- Item #BRJ0036